Your first visit to Arboretum Dermatology involves a few special steps so that we can get to know you. To understand what to expect, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more.
There's also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can also save some time by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dermatology.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.
Click here to download it.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It will also help alleviate any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling prior to your first appointment. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.
Map and Directions
- take Providence Rd. south towards the Arboretum
- just before HWY 51 (Pineville Matthews Rd.) take a right hand turn onto Springbank Lane
- take the 2nd left to Bldg 3111, located on the left hand side of the street across from the fountain
- take HWY 51 (Pineville Matthews Rd.) east to Providence Rd. and make a left hand turn
- take the 1st left onto Springbank Lane
- take the 2nd left to Bldg 3111 located on the left hand side of the street across from the fountain.
- take Hwy 51 (Pineville Matthews Rd.) west through the light at Providence Rd.
- take a right on Springbank Lane (past the Arboretum Professional Park at CCB Bank)
- take the 1st right to Bldg 3111 located on the right hand side of the street from the fountain
- take Providence Rd. north through the light at Hwy 51 (Pineville-Matthews Rd.)
- take 1st left onto Springbank Lane
- take 2nd left to Bldg 3111 located on the left hand side across from the fountain
Payment Policy: Our office accepts several insurance plans, including Medicare, for conditions that are deemed coverable by your individual plan. Cosmetic procedures and consultations are not reimbursable by insurance plans and require full payment at the time of service. In some cases a deposit may be required prior to scheduling a procedure. VISA, MasterCard, and Discover card are all accepted.